image
Charinity Garden
image image image image
Thursday, February 19, 2009

i am finally finally finally blogging again...


my blogger homepage says that my last entry was Sept 2008. It has really been awhile... Sorry for not having pictures of my taiwan trip, new year nor valentine's day 2009, BUT! you can find them all in my facebook!!! You guys can add me! Andrew, Ivan, Hui shi, you guys are still not in my facebook friends list.. add me unless you dun have an FB acct and if so... its time to get one! my FB name is kuku charine!


so.... my latest news is ----> I'm changing job! I finally got a new job!!! I am really out of joy to have a job offer to help me out of agony. I am seriously very very tired working in a job which job scope is fine with me but we all know that job scope is not the only factor. Being surrounded by people you cant trust( not even your friends), hypocrites, complains and back stabbers. I mean.. come on, we're all employees - whats' with all the back-stabbing and rubbing in? We're all out to earn a living or extra allowance for some. Afterall, I'm very glad I can now put a fullstop to this nonsense politics kids' stuff. I seriously believe there is no second place that tolerates these kind of rubbish going on, whereby untolerable acts can be covered and fogiven by excuses of temper and character.


I am now a Graphic Designer!!! I mean from Monday onwards!! I am excited about new job as i've not really expose to a full time job OUT IN THIS SOCIETY. I am ready for all the challenges, the things that i'm gonna learn and scoldings! I'm fine with scoldings, I admit you fall, you learn and pick yourself up --> you become a stronger person with more knowledge. Scoldings from superior in the working society is something you have to get yourself prepared, definitely. Im allowing myself to expose to many many areas like fashion, designing and all. I have to do all this at this stage of my life, if not, i'll be toooo old for anything!!! I'm switching from fashion to graphics as I have interest in graphic deigning, other than fashion. With experience in graphic and fashion, together with my degree in Fashion Management, I'm sure i can combine this both fields into a job that i really like. No time to waste! I should learn as much as i can now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Valentine's Day 2009

Hehe!!! This year's valentine's day is a healthy day for me and ling! We went east coast park cycling!!!!!! Although we only cycled for less than 2 hours, my thigh muscles are aching already!! And i had to stick Salompas for the next 2 nights.. Darling bought me this below!!! With a huge snow white card... His words are really touching.. He said this gift is the No. 1 gift listed by Class 95 and i agreed that this really is what a girl really wants. I dun need you to buy me anything expensive, anything useful, anything envious by others... simple true words from you made my day :)

Hehe!! So cute...


17:44